"UKRFERRY-SHIPMANAGEMENT" is a Ukrainian Ship Management Company established in 2003. At first it was an affiliated company of "UKRFERRY" Shipping Company founded by a group of shipping professionals in 1995 and having its core business in regular ferry services within the Black Sea.
The primary function of our Management is to provide ship owners with safe ship operation and pollution prevention services, at the same time, ensuring optimum cost effective performance. A great deal of emphasis is given to ship board maintenance by fully qualified and efficient crew. To achieve this we have a well trained crew on board, qualified under STCW Convention, backed up by very experienced and professional shore based staff.
In order to achieve Safety, Quality and Environmental excellence and continuous improvement the Management System of the Company has adopted the well-known methodology “Plan–Do–Check–Act” (PDCA). Our Company's Quality System is assessed in conformity with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and MLC 2006 to offer and ensure the high level of Quality Standards in Crew Management Services. The safety management system of the company has been audited, complies with the requirements of ISM Code.
We provide ship owners with skilled and well-qualified Ukrainian officers and ratings. All the seafarers are certified in compliance with STCW-95 qualification requirements. Our wide and updated database gives the possibility to have highly-educated candidates for any type of ships. Our crewing services include:
- arrangement of crews' joining and repatriation and all related functions, as required, including union relations, medical examinations, etc;
- personnel budgeting and cost control;
- the officers and ratings are selected on the basis of their competency, experience, good health and their conduct record. Under our policies, only those officers/crew who fulfill IMO STCW criteria are employed. This is achieved by an appraisal system. All the candidates are interviewed by experienced superintendents.
Our technical management for vessels includes:
- monitoring the condition and maintenance of the vessels on an ongoing basis to ensure safe and the most economical performance;
- control and optimizing of ships fuel and lubricants consumption;
- arranging service and repair of vessels;
- arranging and supervising of dry-dockings and repairs;
- budget planning and cost control;
- administration and maintenance of ships certificates and documents;
- authorizing and arranging purchase of spare parts, services and consumables;
- monitoring the crew performance and optimizing of the quality of services.
It allows us to keep the vessels under our management to the highest standards. Superintendents visit the vessels on regular basis or whenever required with necessary back-up.
ORGANIZATION OF SHIPS REPAIR
"Ukrferry-Shipmanagement" arranges repair of vessels in full accordance with the latest requirements of IMO Conventions. Our company provides Contracting and Supervision ships repairs, dry-dockings and newbuildings at Ukrainian Shipyards. We offer organization of newbuilding's supervision at local shipbuilding yards and abroad. Our Crew Department is ready to offer work teams for ship's repairs while at sea or in dry-dock.
TYPE OF SHIPS IN OUR CREW MANAGEMENT
- container carriers up to 10.062 TEU capacity;
- multi-purpose vessels;
- bulk carriers;
- oil / chemical tankers;
- Ro-Ro vessels;
- passenger vessels.
We are workingMon: 9-00 to 17-00
Tue: 9-00 to 17-00
Wed: 9-00 to 17-00
Thu: 9-00 to 17-00
Fri: 9-00 to 16-00
Weekend: Sat. and Sun.
Lunch break: 12-30 to 13-30